Manage end-to-end influencer campaigns within a quickly growing and affluent industry, where you will be able to merge your career with your passion for outdoor sports as a senior member of the team.
They’re an influencer tech platform that connect premium influencers within the fitness space with high-end sports brands having had great success with the likes of Nike.
With thousands of influencers on their books reaching an audience of 30 million in over 45 countries, they have a fantastic and highly specialised offering that’s been highly successful.
- Great benefits including competitive bonus schemes, equity and more
- Working with the likes of Nike, Lululemon, and Adidas
- Offer multiple fantastic services with their platform including great networking opportunities
- Emerging into exciting new areas
As a Senior Account Manager, you’ll be working closely with their biggest brands, managing end-to-end influencer marketing campaigns.
As a strategic lead, you’ll have the opportunity to take full ownership of your accounts, managing a growing campaigns’ team to help you implement your visions.
- Work closely with the CEO for new business proposals and win exciting new business
- Manage campaigns end-to-end
- Work with both the co-founders to help shape the business
- Participate in regular creative workshops
Skills & Experience:
You’ll have good experience of delivering big-budget influencer marketing campaigns with a keen interest for outdoor sports.
As an innovative problem-solver, you’ll be both creatively minded and commercially driven able to drive strategies with senior stakeholders.
- 3+ years’ experience managing influencer campaigns
- Social media lover
- Managed campaigns with budgets of over £50K
- Line managed or mentored a team
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Grey Matter Recruitment, please give me a call on 07523 909 259.
Job ID: 2181