Join a thriving eCommerce data platform that is entering the next phase of growth, and own your own portfolio whilst managing a small team in an exceptional new opportunity
They are the worldwide leader in eCommerce analytics, working with the likes of Adidas and Loreal, their SaaS platform enables customers with more data touchpoints to accelerate online sales and grow their business.
The platform recently raised Series B funding and has grown rapidly in the last year, also appointing senior leaders who will take them into the next phase of their transformation.
· 400 employees and working with over 10,000 retailers
· Global remit, offices in the UK and US
· Supportive and innovative company culture
· Fast-paced and dynamic way of working
Owning relationships with your own portfolio of growth accounts, you will ensure your customers are getting the most from the platform whilst acting on upselling and cross-sell opportunities that align with strategic growth plans.
You will manage two CSMs that will oversee the day to day support on the platform, so this is a great position for someone who has an interest in developing the careers of others.
· New role for the company due to current success and growth
· Grow your portfolio through strategic planning
· Take ownership of 20-30 mid-market clients
· Develop your skills as a manager of two CSMs
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic account manager with experience in the eCommerce of Marketing SaaS space.
You will be driven and commercially minded, with the ability to lead a small team.
· 3-4 years of account management experience
· Proactive and curious in nature
· Works best moving fast and will get the job done
· High level of attention to detail
For this role, you will need to travel to Maidenhead for 1 or 2 days to work weekly with the remainder of the time spent working remotely, so please only apply is that is feasible for you.
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.