Join an established measurement and analytics tech company, whose complex technology proves highly valuable for global consumer clients.
Multi award winning NASDAQ listed company and in their first year grew their stock shares by over 60%. The platform works with some of the biggest retailers and banks thanks to their unique and forward-thinking native advertising tech that maximises value, loyalty and engagement.
- Great company culture, internal opportunities and long tenures
- UK clients include Lloyds, Santander, Sky and Sainsburys
- Continually developing their product and proposition in market
- Offer great perks such as flexible working, uncapped commission
The Senior Customer Success Manager will be the go-to person for a portfolio of growing accounts, translating actionable insights into compelling stories.
You’ll play a crucial part in delivering strategy and maximising performance of accounts to help clients to understand untapped potential from purchase data.
- Look for opportunities for growth within your own portfolio
- Manage key relationships with global clients
- Promote your clients’ needs internally to develop the proposition
- Advise on best practice for campaign structures and segmentation
- Progression opportunities into a management role
Skills & Expertise:
We’re looking for account managers with 3-5 years’ experience, coming either from a performance advertising background or loyalty/CRM/insights platform.
You’ll be a switched-on and ambitious self-starter, who understands complex technology quickly and can articulate its value to clients.
- Account management background
- Attention to detail and data oriented
- Strong commercial and analytical understanding
- Self-sufficient and can hit the ground running
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact email@example.com