Lead growth strategy and execution for a marketing SaaS platform whose recent acquisition will catapult them into new markets, making this a pivotal time to join the business and make an impact
This SaaS platform is an unrivalled leader in the UK market, providing a solution for lead generation, enrichment and sales automation. They have also achieved many accolades for their team and company.
They are growing rapidly, having recently raised Series B funding and acquiring their first company, a marketing SaaS platform who have also had plenty of success.
- £40M in VC funding
- Award winning technology
- Exceptional industry reputation
- Excellent company culture with outstanding Glassdoor reviews
You will own B2B growth marketing strategy for the DACH region of the marketing technology platform, focusing on driving customer acquisition across channels including PPC, SEM, paid social and email.
Strategising and executing multichannel activity, you will be hands on with campaigns whilst also implementing long term marketing plans to maximise growth.
- Drive multichannel B2B marketing activities
- A combined strategic and execution focused role
- Create marketing plans to drive revenue
- Test and learn new and innovative marketing strategies
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
You will have 3+ years’ experience in B2B growth marketing, ideally coming from a similar high growth start up.
We are looking for someone with proven experience of scaling campaigns, hitting growth and ROI targets across channels and being highly autonomous, innovative and proactive.
- B2B growth marketing background
- Hands on experience across digital and offline channels
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and entrepreneurial mindset
- Native German speaker
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Grey Matter Recruitment, please give me a call on 07701 309904.