This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a leading professional sports analytics platform. They are a trusted partner of many of the top global sporting brands including FIBA, NBA and PGA Tour, providing them with a vast range of digital advertising solutions.
A great opportunity to progress quickly within their fast-growing account management function and manage strategic partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands.
- Partner with some of the company’s key global brands
- Continue to develop and evolve in-depth knowledge of programmatic advertising from a client perspective
- Fast and clear progression route, with the company favoring promotion by internal means
Since their founding they have quickly become the market leader in sports technology and advertising, partnering with over 500 major sports leagues across the globe and countless more sporting teams and brands.
- Offices in 20 countries globally
- Employ over 1,500 people worldwide
- Highly profitable business model
- Unique data analytics and programmatic advertising suite
- Instantly recognisable as a world-leading sports advertising player
Desired Skills and Experiences:
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator who can consult with clients and has a strong understanding of programmatic technology.
- Experience within programmatic advertising
- Background in programmatic account management, planning and or operations/trading
- In-depth understanding of digital technology
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.