Join this boutique independent full service digital agency and work with some of the biggest global brands, and quickly enhance your SEO and digital marketing expertise.
You will manage SEO projects for clients, running SEO activity in a hands-on role, and working closely with the company founder to formulate and execute SEO strategy.
They are a multilingual team and for this role, we are looking for a fluent French and/or Italian speaker to work with the team on new international projects.
- Execute SEO strategy for clients, keeping up to date with the latest trends
- Use keyword research, web analytics and audience segmentation to drive traffic
- Work collaboratively across the business
- Present your findings to clients and utilize your language skills
They are a boutique independent agency with an exciting portfolio of international clients, working with global names and exciting start-ups across industries including fashion, travel and fitness, focusing on driving online growth.
- Flexible working environment
- Enhance your skillset across wider digital marketing
- Work closely with the company’s founder
- Opportunities to progress quicker than a larger agency
Skills and Experience
You will have 2+ years of SEO experience, with a strong technical knowledge and coming from a digital agency. You will also be fluent in French and or Italian.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic SEO specialist who is looking to step up and learn from the best in the industry.
- 2+ years SEO experience
- Knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SEMRush
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excited to develop digital marketing skillset
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential chat about this or any other role at Grey Matter Recruitment, please give me a call on 07701 309904.