Join this boutique independent digital agency and work with some of the biggest global brands, and quickly enhance your SEO and digital marketing expertise, in a long term remote role.
You will manage SEO projects for clients, running SEO activity in a hands-on role, and working closely with the company founder to formulate and execute SEO strategy.
They are a multilingual team and for this role, we are looking for a native French speaker to work with the team on new international projects.
- Execute SEO strategy for clients, keeping up to date with the latest trends
- Use keyword research, web analytics and audience segmentation to drive traffic
- Work collaboratively across the business
- Present your findings to clients and utilize your language skills
They are a boutique independent agency with an exciting portfolio of international clients, working with global names and exciting start-ups across industries including fashion, travel and fitness, focusing on driving online growth.
- Remote team and flexible working environment
- Chance to develop skillset across digital marketing channels/specialise further in SEO
- Work closely with the company founder
- Opportunities to progress quicker than in a larger agency
Skills and Experience
You will have SEO experience, with strong hands-on technical knowledge and likely coming from an agency. You will also be a native French speaker and writer.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic SEO specialist who is looking to step up and learn from the best in the industry.
- 1-3 years SEO experience
- Knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SEMRush
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excited to develop digital marketing skillset
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.