A very exciting role with a marketing platform that is widely considered global leaders in their area and is set for huge growth this year.
The role is a great opportunity to work closely with a global broadcaster and provide best practices on campaign management and product.
- considered global leaders within marketing technology
- have a unique multi-channel solution, reaching a bigger audience than any platform within their area
- received over $100M of backing from tech’s most reputable investors
- set for huge growth this year, with plans to add a further 150 people to their global team of 300
- won multiple industry awards including Best Place to Work
As Technical Account Manager, this is a lucrative role where you will partner with one of the world’s biggest broadcasters on their use of the product, providing support and best practices around campaign management.
All the while, you will collaborate with internal product, creative services, operations, sales and customer success teams.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Technical ad operations or digital campaign management experience, with expertise in any of the following: display, rich media, video or mobile advertising.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact well with clients
- Use of ad servers such as Google Ad Manager or DFP, Sizmek, Flashtalking, or video tech such as FreeWheel
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to fix/correct/debug tags
- Any knowledge of HTML, Java, XML, Jira is a plus
To apply for this opportunity, please reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.